The monitoring procedure for coordinate measuring machines with tactile and optical sensors.The Multisensor-Check is a procedure for the standardized checking of the coordinate measuring machines (CMMs) with tactile/optical sensors. The universal, calibrated test block is delivered with the complementing control and analysis software.
The Multisensor-Check can be used to check coordinate measuring machines as per DIN EN ISO 10360-2 and VDI/VDE 2617 sheet 6.1:
- Probe deviation of measuring head system
- Scan deviation of measuring head system
- Length measurement deviation
- Both the probe deviation and length measurement deviation are checked using tactile and optical methods.
The test block basis is a bend- resistant base body to which high-precision, calibrated measuring implements are applied:
- A special adjusting ring for tactile and optical measuring, diameter of 16 mm
- A ceramic precision sphere, 25 mm in diameter
- Two parallel slip gauges, 50 mm and 200 mm in length
- A glass scale, 200 mm in length; the glass scale incorporates precise, circular markings for checking the probe deviation and a division scale for checking the length measurement deviation.