The TEMPAR® console is a central device of the measuring room control. The available sensors are connected to the LogicBox to calculate the relevant spatial gradients and changes per hour or day. The data is visible on the touch screen. You can chose between various views, so that you only see what is relevant. The configuration can also be done directly on the console.
Delivery incl. power supply and connection kit, containing a network cable (3 m), connection cable and terminating resistor.
As an alternative, the LogicBox for DIN rail mounting can be used. Please note it has no screen with respective functionality.
Automatic measuring device for condition monitoring around CMM’s:
- Visualization of sensors, data logging and graphical display of temperature, humidity and barometric pressure, incl. calibration data
- Calculation of spatial average, gradient K/m, gradient K/h and gradient K/day
- Monitoring of up to 10 machine specifications per controller
- Reminder function for calibration date
- Data storage in a local data base
- Integrated 15" touch monitor in aluminum housing with wall holders
- Visualization and system configuration via web interface
- Driver update via Ethernet
- Link-up of TEMPAR sensors with sensor bus
- Connector for signal light
- E-mail of signals, Ethernet link connector
Requirements: power outlet, network plug LAN (only necessary for linking)